Wednesday, April 25, 2007
8:17 AM
TERGUGURLAH,BILA KITA BERPISAHSELAMANYA HARUS BERSAMABUKTIKAN KITA BAHAGIASleepy :/
And Crescent's gonna get a sports hall :D
But I wonder where they're gonna build it 0.o
Cos this school is like,damn tiny right?
I cried myself to sleep yesterday
I DONT WANT TO GO HOME TODAY!
And there's EV interview on Friday
AFTER exam
Pfft,but nvm,for Crescent!
[/edit]
Ahh, I feel so fat.
ZOMGXZXZXZ ):
I think I ate too much apple pie leh!
Btw,today was rather cold,but sticky
Went Queensway after school to mug
Apparently, becos of my
intelligence forgetfulnesss
I left the battery in the charging station
So I had to go all the way back to school;and went Queensway instead
Bitched, studied,ate,TOOK PHOTO!
Went home in bus 14 after that
I DIDNT FALL TODAY IN BUS 14 :D
What an achievement!
So when we went past FMSS, Shaila said,
"Wah,the school buiding same colour as the uniform ah?"
HAHA,yes.YELLOW AND BLUE
And then passed ACS(I)
AND SHAILA DIDN'T KNOW WHAT SCHOOL IT WAS!
Saw Crescentians in their field
And she even commented,"Eh the school is DAMN HUGE CAN?"
No lah,very small! -.-"
Oh yes,before that,we saw _____ bf,
No wonder so familiar!
Stomach upsets has been killing me for the past 4 days
I WANT TO DIEEEEEE ):
pain ah!